NURSING ASSISTANT (TELEMETRY)
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 72-80 hrs/pp; 7a-3:30p;7a-7:30p;3p-11:30p; e/o wknd; rotating holidays
- Minimum $14.62/hr
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906242-49330
- Posted: November 8, 2019
*This position may work 3p-7:30p and 7p-11:30p occasionally.
Nursing Assistants make a difference in the lives of patients.
Apply now to make a difference!
Nursing Assistants support quality patient care needs by performing patient care and non-patient care tasks. Responsible for assisting patient care team in the treatment and care of patients in accordance with established policies, procedures, and unit standards to achieve the hospital mission of competent, Christian, holistic patient care. Implements and abides by Customer Service Standards. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and healthy work environment standards when interacting with coworkers. Patients served are 17 years and older.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training course or equivalent training is required.
- Basic knowledge of nursing assistant duties and responsibilities required.
- Medical Terminology Course preferred.
- In lieu of experience, incumbent will be provided with adequate training to achieve desired competency.
- Initial American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Stethoscope preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.