REGISTERED NURSE FLOAT
This job posting is no longer active.
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Dialysis- Administration
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 60-80 hrs/pp; hours vary between 5am-10pm; e/o Saturday; rotating holidays
- Minimum $33.27 ADN; $33.94 BSN; $34.95 MSN
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201906235-49326
- Posted: November 22, 2019
Manages and provides patient care for the non-pediatric renal failure patient during a given therapy, utilizing the nursing process to achieve the hospital mission of competent, Christian holistic care. Travels as necessary to other dialysis units. Provides patient and family centered care through The Compass: St. Cloud Hospital's Nursing Professional Practice Model to achieve the hospital mission of improving the health and quality of life that reflects the healing mission of Jesus. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies by attending educational programs, participates in professional organizations, subscribing to the reading professional journals or other appropriate activities.
- Graduate from a nursing program required.
- A minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing must be obtained within five years for those hired into an RN position on or after May 1, 2014. A minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing must be obtained within three (3) years for those hired into an RN position on or after October 1, 2018.
- Dialysis training completed prior to or within three months of employment.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Baccalaureate or Masters in Nursing preferred.
- One (1) year dialysis experience preferred.
- One-year Medical/Surgical experiences preferred.
- Nephrology nursing certification preferred.
- American Nephrology Nurses Association (ANNA) membership preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies, procedures, and hospital ethics required.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage may be required.