This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Surgery General
- Full-time, Various
- clinic hours
- Req #: 201906261-49350
- Posted: November 12, 2019
CentraCare Health is seeking a General Surgeon to join its expanding practice in St. Cloud, MN. This is a full spectrum practice covering general, advanced laparoscopic, vascular, thoracic, oncology and trauma surgery cases.
Highlights of the position:
- Established practice with 13 surgeons and 10 advanced practice providers
- Call schedule - 1:10
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefit package
About CentraCare Health
- CentraCare Health has been on the list of “Best Places to Work” in Minnesota by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Magnet Hospital
- Regional referral center
- 450+ medical staff with all specialties represented
- Collaborative network with 6 hospitals and 19 clinics. The system serves ~700,000 people in the 12-county service area and offers outreach services to more than 35 communities.
About St. Cloud, MN:
- One hour north of the Twin Cities
- Lakes area with four season recreation, theatre and arts
- Four colleges and excellent school, family-friendly
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.