- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Emergency Trauma Center
- Full-time, Night
- 60 hrs/pp, 12 hour straight nights, every 3rd weekend, rotating holidays
- Minimum $19.37/hr
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201906272-49361
- Posted: November 11, 2019
Our Emergency Trauma Center (ETC) has 38 private patient rooms, is a designated Level II Trauma Center and has a helipad and ambulance garage. We receive 60,000 visits per year and are the premier Trauma Center in Central Minnesota.
The Emergency Trauma Center Technician (ETC Tech) functions under the direct supervision of the Medical Provider and/or Registered Nurse (RN), to perform delegated medical and nursing functions. Assists in the treatment and care of patients of all ages in accordance with established policies, procedures, standards and philosophy to provide quality patient care in the Emergency Trauma Center.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Successful completion of a licensed practical nurse or paramedic program required
- Current licensure in State of MN as an LPN or Paramedic
- Paramedic program strongly preferred
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required in 12 months
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.