This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Part-time, Day
- 7:30AM - 11:30AM
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201906263-49352
- Posted: December 20, 2019
Responsible for the cleanliness and attractiveness of the on-floor resident areas. Performs daily, weekly and monthly cleaning of offices and public rooms in this area along with all resident living areas. Responsible for providing an aesthetically pleasing environment for the public, the residents and the staff. Responsible for the cleanliness of the resident beds and utensils. Performs monthly bed washing and making. Responsible for the cleanliness of wheelchairs and equipment. Performs weekly cleaning of tub rooms and commodes. Mentor: Functions as a role model and a resource person for new Environmental Services Assistants. Acts as a training and technical coach who will help create a supportive period for the new employee.
- ES Aide/Mentor: High school graduate or equivalent.
- Mentor: Demonstrated proficiency in performing the technical skill required of an Environmental Services Assistant.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and Courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.