RN or LPN REHAB SUITES
This job posting is no longer active.
- Sartell, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- SBC Nursing SRS
- Full-time, Evening
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201906291-49379
- Posted: December 5, 2019
Utilizes the nursing process in providing direct and indirect care of patients to achieve St. Benedict s Senior Community s mission of. Participates in and evaluates total patient care and responds to emergency situations. Monitors nursing and facility operations, maintains adequate levels of staffing.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current RN licensure in the State of Minnesota
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification
- One year experience in long term care and supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of gerontological nursing, the principles and procedures basic to delivering quality care and the implementation of nursing theory
- Demonstrated skills of leadership, communication, clinical expertise, planning, organizing, directing, motivating and problem solving
- Knowledge to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation. Ability to prioritize, work independently, and complete assigned duties within a constantly changing environment.
- Effective assessment, reporting, documentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead and supervise resident/patient care team and collaborate with other health care professionals
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and critical judgment in emergency situations
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations as they pertain to long term care
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.