HOME HEALTH AIDE
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Home Health
- Part-time, Day
- 48-80 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm, e/6th Saturday, rotating holidays
- Minimum $13.25/hr
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906321-49407
- Posted: November 29, 2019
As a Home Health Aide, you’ll improve the quality of life for patients in a variety of circumstances.
You’ll visit your patients in their homes - a place that’s typically most comfortable for them. HHAs help patients who are working on physical rehabilitation by helping them bathe, perform personal cares (including toileting and incontinence needs), dressing changes, mild exercises, and maybe some light housekeeping when necessary. This work will help provide a healthy, safe environment for healing.
You’ll also visit hospice patients and help them approach end of life with dignity and comfort. Primarily, you’ll help them bathe, perform other personal cares (including toileting and incontinence needs), and be a source of comfort and companionship as they prepare to pass.
- CNA Required
- Home Health Aide certificate preferred
- Some home care experience preferred
- High school diploma preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation required
- Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage required
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.