RN or LPN
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Part-time, Day
- 6:00AM-2:30PM/Every other weekend.
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201906284-49372
- Posted: November 13, 2019
Under the direction of the RN Charge Nurse or Clinical Nurse Manager, utilizes the nursing process in providing direct and indirect care of residents/patients to meet their physical, educational, psychosocial and spiritual needs. When functioning as team leader, assumes the leadership role of resident/patient care in an assigned area.
- Completion of practical nursing education program approved by the State Board of Nursing required.
- 6 months previous experience required for a casual position.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current LPN licensure in Minnesota required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification required.
- Long term care experience preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Awareness of state and federal regulations concerning Long Term Care.
- Sincere interest in geriatric residents, in gerontological nursing, and the principles and procedures basic to delivering quality care.
- Knowledge and skills to implement nursing therapy.
- Effective observation, reporting and communication skills.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and critical judgment in emergency situations.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.