This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Sleep Center
- Full-time, Night
- 72 hrs/pp; 6:30pm - 7am; will work either every Friday or Sunday
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201906343-49425
- Posted: February 11, 2020
Under a physician's order, administers tests relating to sleep disorders in outpatients ranging in ages from 5 to adult. Responsible for administering and scoring polysomnographs, MSLTs, and CPAP titrations. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist, or Registered Respiratory Therapist OR
- Neurodiagnostic Technologist OR
- Successful completion of a polysomnographic program of no less than one-year duration required OR
- Successful on-the-job training and eligible for Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT exam).
- At least one year of prior experience in administering and scoring polysomnographies preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a Registered Polysomnography Technologist (RPSGT) by the Board of Registered Polsomnographic Technologists (BRPT) within two years of employment.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.