DIAG MEDICAL SONOGRAPHER
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Casual with accruals, Various
- Casual position; Evenings on Call; Every 6th weekend
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201906348-49431
- Posted: November 14, 2019
Join our Team!
This Casual Position will have Rotating Call during the Week on Evenings and Holidays. On call every 6th weekend from Friday at 4:30pm to Monday morning at 5:00am.
Performs a variety of ultrasound examinations on patients of all ages utilizing specialized ultrasound equipment to provide diagnostic results for the purpose of patient care.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Registered in diagnostic medical sonography in the specialty(ies) as appropriate. Registry to be obtained within one year of candidate eligibility is required. The Imaging Director would need to evaluate any variation from this requirement.
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous sonography experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to use independent judgment to acquire optimum diagnostic information.
- Effective knowledge of sonographic procedures and equipment.
- High degree of knowledge in anatomy and physiology required.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.