- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Part-time, Evening
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906357-49439
- Posted: November 14, 2019
Join our Team! We are a strong team supporting our 89 Bed facility caring for our long term care and TCU patients. This Nursing Assistant position will work 2pm-10:30pm including every otherweekend.
Provides geriatric residents with daily nursing care in accordance with established procedures and applicable regulations as directed by supervisors.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must be registered with the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Ability to perform duties in a caring manner.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.