This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Temporary full-time with benefits, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; Monday-Friday, Day shift
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B1 Business Professional 1
- Req #: 201906361-49444
- Posted: January 10, 2020
This position is Temporary Full-time, benefit eligible, anticipated to work until approximately April 2020
Provides support to CentraCare Health payroll functions to ensure accurate and timely completion of the payrolls, in an environment focusing on customer service. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Post high school training in office procedures and equipment including computers or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of one to three years’ experience in the payroll and/or personnel field or a related service field including accurate typing and data entry skills and numeric aptitude.
- Good communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills required.
- Must have excellent computer skills, with competency in Word, Excel, and Access preferred.
- Human resources software experience preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.