Internal Medicine Physician
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Amb Spec Internal Med RC
- Full-time, Various
- Req #: 201906374-49458
- Posted: November 29, 2019
Seeking Internal Medicine physicians who are interested in practicing traditional internal medicine (Inpatient and Outpatient) with the support of a large hospitalist group.
- 1:6 Hospital/weekend call (average of 10 patients)
- Weekday hospital rounding before clinic on your own patients
- 1:14 outpatient phone call
- Supported by hospitalist group nighttime coverage and all admissions
- Two St. Cloud clinic sites- one is connected to the hospital
- Specialists available for consultation
- APP support in the clinic
- Appointment lengths controlled by clinicians
- 1:1 clinician to hall nurse ratio
- Resources on site to support clinicians include: care coordinators, referral coordinators, PharmD, anti-coagulation nurses, Behavioral Health providers, diabetes educators.
- Opportunities to teach residents and students
- Flexible scheduling for family-friendly lifestyles
- Clinic Employed position- 450+ physicians on Medical Staff
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Magnet Hospital
- Regional referral center of 489 beds with all specialties
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Serving a 12 County area of ~700,000
- CentraCare Health has been on “Best Places to Work in Minnesota by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
St. Cloud, MN:
- 60 minutes from Twin Cities
- Family Friendly
- Excellent School options
- Four season recreation/ lakes area
- Theatre and arts
- Four colleges
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.