RN SENIOR HOUSING
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Koronis Manor
- Full-time, Night
- 10pm-6:30 am
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201906385-49466
- Posted: November 28, 2019
To provide professional nursing care to assigned residents in accordance with MD orders, established policies and procedures, and standards of nursing in a caring, safe and efficient manner. May direct and lead the activities of other nursing personnel and assist MD's with rounds. Perform observations & assessments, and communicate these findings to co-workers and physicians as necessary. Assist with admissions and discharges. Pass medications and perform treatments. Document update, and complete all necessary paperwork, forms, orders, and care plans.
- Associate’s degree in Nursing
- Prior work experience in like or related position may be helpful
- Knowledge: Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities; knowledge of basic nursing skills; Knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered; graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Basic Abilities:Ability to meet the physical and mental abilities of the job (reasonable accommodation for qualified disabilities will be considered by the employer on an individual basis as provided under the Americans with Disabilities Act.) Ability to meet conditions of employment applicable to the facility.
- Special Abilities / Training:Registered Nurse licensure for State of Minnesota is required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.