This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Cardiology ETT
- Full-time, Day
- 64 hrs/pp; 8a-4:30p; every 4th wknd; rotating on-call and holidays
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C2 Clinical Professional 2
- Req #: 201906404-49484
- Posted: November 26, 2019
Responsible for the provision of cardiac rehabilitative services to patients recovering from cardiovascular surgery, MI or other cardiac diseases using techniques and judgments pertinent to exercise physiology. Assesses patients, plans treatment, conducts exercise sessions and documents using professional standards. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology required.
- Masters degree preferred.
- If BS degree, 2 years’ experience in Cardiac Rehab required or internship at the CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center.
- If Masters degree, same experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic ECG interpretation necessary.
- Understanding of body mechanics, anatomy, physiology, pathology of heart disease, use of exercise/activity in treatment of heart disease, monitoring of blood pressure and heart rate; knowledgeable in use of exercise equipment.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required within 12 months of hire.
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.