- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Casual/on-call, Day
- 7:30AM - 3:00PM
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O2 Operational Support 2
- Req #: 201906351-49434
- Posted: November 28, 2019
Responsible for providing clerical support to update and maintain all cleaning schedules, room arrangement schedules and staff schedules. Also performs clerical duties related to the time and attendance system and supply inventory.
- One year post secondary clerical/secretarial training
- One year inventory/staff scheduling experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.