DATA MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- HIM Data Management
- Full-time, Day
- Mon-Fri - 8:00-4:30
- $13.60/hr + DOE
- Information Services
- Career Band: A1 Administrative Support 1
- Req #: 201906428-49507
- Posted: January 20, 2020
To ensure that all patient information is accurately processed and stored in a timely manner. Responsible for maintaining a complete, legal electronic medical record and to ensure the integrity and authenticity of the entire record. Governs and maintains other electronically stored data. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Terminology course.
- Completion of a Health Information Technology program.
- Medical Information experience.
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) accreditation.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of overall Health Information procedures.
- Needs to be detail orientated.
- Must have ability to troubleshoot when necessary.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.