CUSTOMER CONTACT ASSISTANT 2 (Call Center)
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Customer Contact Center
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 72 hrs/pp; variety of day/evening shifts, every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201906098-49200
- Posted: November 28, 2019
Using a PC based switchboard, Customer Contact Representative II will handle a high volume of both routine and complex incoming, outgoing and inter-office telephone calls. Responsible to monitor and will provide dispatching for the Security staff. Paging operator for St. Cloud Hospital employees and the medical staff, and will provide medical messaging services for clinics throughout the community during non-clinic hours. The CCR II is responsible for managing and monitoring a variety of alarm systems and ensuring all communications and alarm systems are in proper working order. The Customer Contact Representative II will also facilitate inbound calls from referring hospitals wishing to transfer a patient to St. Cloud Hospital while tracking all calls for EMTALA. Assists with outgoing transfers from the ETC, OR, or other areas as needed and Documents all the calls, and provide follow-up information to the referring hospital as needed. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Experience with general computer and Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in operation of large telephone system.
- Typing skill of 40 wpm.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a high-stress work environment.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.