SUPERVISOR PSYCHOTHERAPY SERVICES
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Mental Health Adult Inpatient
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- Career Band: M1 Management 1
- Req #: 201906499-49570
- Posted: January 8, 2020
As a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team, facilitates psychosocial assessments, patient care planning, executes therapeutic treatment toward defined goals, and coordinates discharge planning with patients and families. Provides clinical interventions to include individual, marital, couples, family, and group therapy to inpatients/outpatients ages 5 years to geriatric (depending on site). Routinely assists in staff and patient development through consultation, education, and supervision as well as program development. Will be involved in associated professional activities. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Master’s degree in Social Work.
- Minimum of two years prior mental health social work experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensure by the State of Minnesota Board of Social Work at Independent Clinical level (LICSW)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) initial and on-going training provided.
- Successful compliance with Minnesota Law, Chapter 372 relating to sexual exploitation of patients by staff providing psychotherapy services.
- 1-2 years of leadership experience
- Familiar with laws regarding commitment, confidentiality, vulnerable adult, child protection, and patient’s rights.
- Knowledge and skill in counseling and communication.
- Knowledge about resources for inpatient/outpatient and supportive care and public policy regarding mental health in Minnesota.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.