Psychiatrist - Child & Adolescent
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Plaza BHC Child Adol Psychiatr
- Full-time, Various
- clinic hours
- Req #: 201906525-49592
- Posted: January 24, 2020
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Central Minnesota
Join a busy regional practice of 3 Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists & 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- Well-established cohesive group with good retention
- 8 bed inpt adolescent unit recently renovated
- Child & Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program - Clara’s House was totally funded by private donations
- Adolescent Chemical Dependency Program at Clara’s House
- ER Psychiatry Program and Behavioral Access Nurses for ER coverage
- Full complement of psychologists, social workers, & experienced nursing staff
- 7 adult psychiatrists & 4 Advanced Practice Providers
- Call 1:4
- Moonlighters help with weekend call
- Loan forgiveness available
Provides psychiatric evaluation, consultation, and treatment services to patients of the hospital on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. Maintains records and fulfills professional responsibilities for documenting services and billing appropriately. Contributes to professional development of self, professional colleagues, and other staff of the Behavioral Health Clinic. Participates in patient and staff education activities and in the performance improvement activities of the Clinic. Possesses the educational background, professional competencies, and licensure and certification necessary to function as an autonomous provider of psychiatric services in the State of Minnesota. Provides services to, and behalf of patients of all ages. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Earned medical degree from an accredited medical college required.Successful compliance with Minnesota Law, Chapter 372 relating to sexual exploitation of patients by staff providing psychotherapy services.
Due to licensure requirements pertaining to children’s residential facilities, staff who supervise residents at Recovery Plus Adolescent or Clara’s House must be at least 21 years old.
- Successful completion of an accredited psychiatric residency program required.
- Successful completion of accredited psychiatric residency program required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensure by the Board of Medical Examiners, State of Minnesota required. Board Certification or Board eligibility in psychiatry required.
- Successful compliance with Minnesota Law, Chapter 372 relating to sexual exploitation of patients by staff providing psychotherapy services.
- Due to licensure requirements pertaining to children’s residential facilities, staff who supervise residents at Recovery Plus Adolescent or Clara’s House must be at least 21 years old.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.