DAYCARE SERVICES LEAD
This job posting is no longer active.
- Sauk Rapids, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- JH Family Unity Grant
- Temporary full-time with benefits, Day
- 7:30-4 pm
- Minimum $14.16/hr
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: O3 Operational Support 3
- Req #: 201906539-49605
- Posted: January 6, 2020
This position is considered temporary (with benefits) due to being grant funded, no anticipated end date.
Responsible for oversight of Family Unity daycare, ensuring 100% compliance with Rule 3 licensing rules. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and co-workers.
- Must be at least 18 years old, be a graduate of High School or hold an equivalent diploma attained through successful completion of the general education development (GED) test.
- Have at least nine quarter credits or 90 hours earned in any combination of accredited courses in staff supervision, human relations, and child development, and must meet the qualifications as a teacher as specified by the Department of Human Services Rule 3.
- Have at least 1,040 hours of paid or unpaid staff supervision experience., working in a licensed facility.
- Previous work experience in a daycare or educational setting required.
- Understand and comply with Rule 3 licensing.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Knowledge of chemical dependency and professional ethics.
- Must be creative, enthusiastic and have a high energy level.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Any persons who have direct client contact must have been free of substance use problems for at least the two years immediately preceding their hiring and must sign a statement attesting to that fact. Substance use problems include the following:
• Receiving treatment for substance use, including medication assisted treatment.
• Substance use that has a negative impact on the employee’s job performance;
• Substance use that affects the credibility of the treatment services with clients, referral sources or other members of the community; and
• symptoms of intoxication or withdrawal on the job.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.