Employer Services Partner (Midwest Occupational Medicine)
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- SCMG Occupational Medicine
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; Day shift
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: B2 Business Professional 2
- Req #: 201906557-49622
- Posted: November 27, 2019
Enjoy a rewarding career at CentraCare as a Client Liaison/Employer Service Partner!
This role serves as the liaison between client companies and CentraCare- Midwest Occupational Medicine. In this position, you’ll support companies and the health of their workforce. You’ll play a key role in assisting our client’s Human Resource staff and Leadership as they seek to keep their staff healthy and productive.
What you’ll do:
- Form partnerships with existing clients (local employers), Associations, and CentraCare to enhance the Midwest Occupational Medicine Service Line
- Business Development and Research regarding competition and industry trends to make suggestions for new/expanded services
- Conduct on-site meetings to learn and support companies to meet client needs
- Seek out additional opportunities to have a presence in the community through various events
- Partner with internal Marketing and Communications Teams to promote the brand and image of the CentraCare- Midwest Occupational Medicine Team
What you’ll receive:
- Flexible schedule and autonomy
- Leadership support to creatively enhance your skills
- Ability to develop your skills in Human Resources, Marketing, and Sales
- Comprehensive Benefits package
What you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Communications, or other related degree
- Previous work experience in Human Resources, Marketing, or Sales
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation claims, Drug Screening, Pre-Placement Physicals is preferred
- Understanding of DOT and OSHA requirements is preferred
About CentraCare- Midwest Occupational Medicine: Learn more here
Midwest Occupational Medicine (MOM) is a department of CentraCare- St. Cloud Medical Group focused on workplace health and safety. Our specific health services are designed to screen and monitor employment eligibility and to manage injury that occurs on the job. As a trusted employer destination, MOM is the longest serving occupational medicine clinic in the greater St. Cloud, MN, area. We are known for our commitment to caring for the whole person. Our mission is to provide diagnostic services and comprehensive treatment that will return people to productivity as soon as medically possible.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.