CMA / LPN
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- SCMG Occupational Medicine
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp; 6:45a -5:00p M,T,W,F
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201906540-49606
- Posted: June 16, 2020
Enjoy a rewarding career at CentraCare as a LPN / CMA!
Midwest Occupational Medicine (MOM) is a department of CentraCare- St. Cloud Medical Group focused on workplace health and safety. Our specific health services are designed to screen and monitor employment eligibility and to manage injury that occurs on the job. As a trusted employer destination, MOM is the longest serving occupational medicine clinic in the greater St. Cloud, MN, area. We are known for our commitment to caring for the whole person. Our mission is to provide diagnostic services and comprehensive treatment that will return people to productivity as soon as medically possible.
What you’ll do:
- Specialty pre-employment screening such as, drug testing/breath alcohol, pulmonary function testing, audiograms, etc.
- Variety of workplace injuries while assisting with procedures from muscle injuries to lacerations.
- Occupational physicals which include, pre-employment exams, DOT exams, Surveillance exams, Hazmat exams, etc.
What you’ll receive:
- Team nursing with support from the front to the back
- Specialty certifications to build your nursing skills/qualifications
- Comprehensive Benefits package
What you’ll have:
- Graduate of an American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) accredited school
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or must provide proof of pass notification prior to start with verification of official certification within 3 months of exam date
Current licensure as a licensed practical nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
About CentraCare- Midwest Occupational Medicine: Learn more here
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.