DELIVERY DRIVER II
- Madison, MN
- CentraCare - System
- RHM Materials Management
- Full-time, Day
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
- Min of $15.93/hr + DOE
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O2 Operational Support 2
- Req #: 201906592-49653
- Posted: December 2, 2019
The Delivery Driver II must be knowledgeable of all equipment and supplies provided by Rice Home Medical and uphold its standard for excellence. Responsible for competent and efficient delivery of medical equipment and supplies. Provide comprehensive equipment education and processing of paperwork to customers in their home. Responsible for safeguarding company assets while in their care. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent required.
- General Computer Skills required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid MN Class D driver's license.
- DOT Medical Examiners Certificate, or ability to obtain.
- Home delivery experience preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.