This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Staffing and Scheduling
- Part-time, Night
- 32-40 hrs/pp; 11pm-7:30am; every 3rd wknd & every 3rd holiday.
- $16.54 + shift differential
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201906159-49257
- Posted: January 6, 2020
Participates in the coordination and appropriate allocation of nursing personnel to the units based on patient census/acuity data; maintains statistical information, accurately interprets, follows and supports personnel policies and procedures. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School diploma required.
- Related experience, hospital background, and computer experience preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.