PROJECT MANAGER (Information Systems)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- I.S. Project Management
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/two weeks, 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Information Services
- Career Band: B3 Business Professional 3
- Req #: 201906511-49581
- Posted: January 22, 2020
The Project Manager coordinates activities of internal and external groups (staff, vendors, partners, etc.) to achieve project goals. Supports and implements patient safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems from an accredited 4-year college or university or equivalent experience required.
- Solid knowledge of software development and project management methodologies required.
- Firm understanding of software architecture, development and QA processes.
- Knowledge of applications and/or infrastructure processes.
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience required.
- Experience with Project Management tools.
- Proven ability to monitor and track performance, anticipate risks and resolves issues.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools with demonstrated experience in Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required within 5 years. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification required within 3 years if PMP has not been obtained within 3 years.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers