This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Physical Therapy
- Part-time, Day
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906579-49642
- Posted: January 10, 2020
Performs supportive tasks within the Rehab Department for the delivery of service to meet patient care needs. Coordinates daily therapy scheduling. Reviews billing and audit aspects for the therapy department. Serves as a communication and information link for the department; furnishing physicians, patients, nursing units, clinics, the general public, and others with essential, timely and accurate information. Serves patients of all age groups. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior patient care experience as a nursing assistant preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Basic math computation skills are necessary.
- Ability to learn and perform routine patient exercises, computer/data entry, and operate/set up therapy machines.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize on a daily basis required.
- Knowledge of therapy activities and modalities in assigned area.
- Ability to work independently
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.