- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 5:30am-7:30pm; every 3rd wknd
- Min $13.80/hr + DOE
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O2 Operational Support 2
- Req #: 201906608-49666
- Posted: January 2, 2020
Now Hiring for a COOK to join the St. Cloud Hospital team! If you think you'd enjoy working in a kitchen setting while providing an incredible experience for patients and guests this could be the job for you!
The COOK prepares food and bakery products for hospital patients, guests, employees, Home Delivered Meals, and catered functions according to standardized recipes and established policies and procedures. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the culinary arts or a current kitchen professional who is tired of the late-night schedules. The COOK supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Five - 8 hours shifts/week; every 3rd weekend & rotating holidays
- Hours vary: 5:30a-7:30p
- Incredible Job Security - Restaurant that will NEVER close!
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- ServSafe certified or Food Safety Training accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP), or Food Manager Certification by the state of MN required within 18 months; must be renewed at minimum every 5 years or Certified Food Protection Professional (CFPP) Vocational
- Post high school specialized training in volume and/or institutional cooking.
- Minimum one year of quantity cooking/baking experience.
- Technical or cooking school certificates.
- Knowledge of sanitation/HACCP
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.