STERILE PROCESSING TECH I
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Sterile Processing Department
- Full-time, Night
- 72-80 hrs/pp; primarily Tues-Fri from 9pm-6:30am; occ wknd; rotating hldys.
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Req #: 201906609-49667
- Posted: December 3, 2019
**Full-time days during orientation that will be for approximately 2-3 months.
Will be responsible for ensuring all surgical supplies, equipment, and instruments are properly decontaminated, disinfected, inspected, sterilized, inventoried and distributed in a quality and timely manner throughout the health system. Follows all hospital policies and Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) Guidelines to ensure the highest level of patient safety. Is responsible for use of technologies such as copier/scanner, internet, handheld devices, electronic medical records, instrument tracking systems, inventory management systems, email and Microsoft office. Works with clearly defined methods and tasks that are described in detail. Works under close supervision with little autonomy.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.
- Requires little or no prior relevant training or work experience.
- Must have the ability to understand detailed technical instruction for surgical instrumentation and equipment.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.