SPECIALTY SCHEDULING ASSISTANT (HEART CENTER)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Heart Center Support
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp; 7:00a-3:30p or 7:30a-4:00p
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201906658-49710
- Posted: January 6, 2020
Responsible for providing scheduling support to department. Participates in the coordination of clinic activity through the processing of physician orders, and performing patient scheduling duties to support patient care staff to achieve the hospital mission. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One year experience or equivalent knowledge/skills required.
- Post high school secretarial training preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent communicative skills.
- Typing 50 wpm.
- Working knowledge of computers and general office equipment.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.