This job posting is no longer active.
- Sauk Centre, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- Mon-Fri 8:00a-4:30p
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B2 Business Professional 2
- Req #: 201906665-49717
- Posted: January 20, 2020
This position requires an intermediate level working knowledge and application of US GAAP. Responsible for maintaining accurate financial records and producing timely reports for CentraCare Health entities in cooperation with other accounting department staff and others throughout CentraCare Health. Individual must be self-directed and self-motivated, highly detail oriented, accurate and organized with expanded conceptual knowledge of accounting functions and theories. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required.
- Minimum two-five years accounting experience is required.
- Solid end-user computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Experience with Lawson software or similar general ledger software preferred.
- Healthcare industry knowledge preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.