DIRECTOR OF NURSING
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Full-time, Day
- 8am-4:30pm Mon- Fri
- Career Band: M2 Management 2
- Req #: 201906695-49742
- Posted: December 6, 2019
Join our Leadership Team at CentraCare Monticello's Care Center, an 89-bed facility connected to our Monticello Hospital, that supports rehab, TCU, and long-term care.
In this role, you’ll shape the future of long-term care in Monticello, with an office that overlooks the majestic Mississippi River. This is a role that will make you realize, “I’ve made it.”
To succeed, you’ll need superior communication, planning, financial management, problem-solving, program development, and human resource management skills.
You’ll be responsible for the nursing services provided in the Care Center and work closely with the care center interdisciplinary team to develop strategy and create success. You’ll cast a shadow of service and excellence while supporting CentraCare’s purpose to:
Listen then serve, to guide and heal-
because health means everything
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of leadership experience in long term care
- Current Minnesota RN license
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a collaborative manner
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Strong interpersonal and human relation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.