- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- BHC IBH Psychology
- Full-time, Day
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 201906722-49769
- Posted: December 9, 2019
Eating Disorders Program- Be part of the behavioral health treatment team providing diagnostic assessment and outpatient psychotherapy services for patients and families impacted by eating disorders, anxiety, depression, and trauma. Opportunity to see patients in additional areas of interest
Child Adolescent Services- As part of the primary care or behavioral health treatment team, the Staff Psychologist provides diagnostic assessment, psychological testing, and psychotherapy services for patients and families with medical and behavioral health problems.
Integrated Behavioral Health- As a member of the primary care, behavioral health, or interdisciplinary treatment team provides assessment and treatment services for patients and families with behavioral health and/or medical needs. This role is a Tele-Integrated Behavioral Health grant position.
Post- Doctoral Fellowship- Adult and Child positions available. As part of a larger health organization, behavioral health providers also have the opportunity to work closely with medical specialists including pediatricians, family practice providers, psychiatrists, and other health providers (e.g., pediatric occupational therapists, speech/language pathologists). The fellowship program is designed to provide clinical experiences necessary to support independent practice in clinical and/or health. CentraCare is the largest behavioral health service provider in the area.
Job Summary for Psychology
- Work collaboratively with other specialty care and other medical providers to coordinate care.
- Opportunity to see patients in additional areas of interest- psychological testing, group therapy, or consultation in one of our partial hospital programs or inpatient mental health unit.
- Depending on the setting, provides clinical interventions to include individual, marital, couples, family and group therapy to outpatients, ages 5 years to geriatric.
- May assist in staff development through consultation, education and supervision as well as assist in program development when requested.
- Will be involved in associated professional activities and personal, professional development.
- Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate.
- Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
Education: PhD or PsyD in Clinical or Counseling Psychology Required
Experience: Minimum of one-year full-time internship required. Familiar with laws regarding commitment, confidentiality, vulnerable adult, child protection and patients’ rights. Knowledge about resources for outpatient and supportive care, and public policy regarding mental health in Minnesota.
Licensure by the State of Minnesota Board of Psychology must be obtained within 18 months of employment. Licensure at the time of employment is preferred. Successful compliance with Minnesota Law, Chapter 372 relating to sexual exploitation of patients by staff providing psychotherapy services.
- Health System of hospitals and clinics in Central Minnesota
- A regional medical center of 450+ physicians, six hospitals, 19 clinics, six nursing homes and senior housing
- Over 40 specialties
- Service area consists of a population of approximately 700,000
- Outreach services to more than 35 communities
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Magnet designation since 2004
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal "Best Place to Work" (seven-time honoree)
St. Cloud, Minnesota
- 60 minutes from Twin Cities
- Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
- Four season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent School options
- Family Friendly
- Four colleges
- Lakes area
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.