Administrative Assistant II (Administration Office)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/two weeks; 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Minimum $17.90/hour
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201906735-49781
- Posted: December 18, 2019
Responsible for providing administrative support to the executive assistant to the Chief Operating Officer/St. Cloud Hospital President, administrative office personnel, and as needed to the physician recruitment services, quality resources, and other departments in the hospital by utilizing a variety of professional skills such as telecommunication, email, direct communication, computer/word processing, database management, office technology, research, minute taking, special projects, etc. Provides coverage for reception area and is first responder to all those entering the Administration area. Must be detail oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a professional environment. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates family centered care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Post high school administrative/secretarial training, including word processing and have preferred knowledge of database functions required.
- A minimum of two years of previous administrative assistant experience required.
- Must have the ability to type 70-90 words per minute, ability to take minutes at meetings using a laptop computer and/or take shorthand/speed writing at 100-120 words per minute.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.