HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Emergency Trauma Center
- Part-time, Day
- 44-48 hrs/pp, 9am-5:30pm AND 7am-7:30pm, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $15.50/hr
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201906745-49790
- Posted: January 22, 2020
Our Emergency Trauma Center (ETC) has 38 private patient rooms, is a designated Level II Trauma Center and has a helipad and ambulance garage. We receive 60,000 visits per year and are the premier Trauma Center in Central Minnesota.
As a Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) for the ETC, you serve a vital role in being the communication link for the unit. Responsibilities will include assisting patients/families, guests, and providers as well as managing telephone communications, organizing and maintaining patient charts, and performing clerical and receptionist duties to support patient care.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience/knowledge required.
- One year experience with office procedures and equipment with computer experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Certification as National Health Unit Coordinator preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.