- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Medical 1 Unit
- Full-time, Evening
- 72-80 hrs/pp, 3p-11:30p, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Req #: 201906475-49548
- Posted: December 10, 2019
Supports quality patient care needs by performing delegated patient care and non-patient care tasks. Responsible for assisting the patient care team in the treatment and care of patients in accordance with established policies, procedures, and unit standards to achieve the hospital mission of competent, Christian, holistic patient care. Adult and Geriatric populations are the primary focus of care provided. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients, their families, and with co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training course is preferred, or orientation will be given to obtain desired competence in lieu of experience.
- Basic knowledge of PCA duties and responsibilities required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card preferred.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.