This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Part-time, Night
- 32-40hrs pp; 11p-7:30a/7p-7:30a, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906851-49884
- Posted: June 8, 2020
The Medical Progressive Care Unit at the St. Cloud Hospital is looking to add compassionate people to join their Nursing Assistant team!
What you’ll do:
- Help patients with personal cares and develop skills like taking vital signs and blood sugars
- Work closely with the health care team to provide high quality care to seriously ill patients
What you’ll receive:
- Knowing that you have made a difference in someone’s life
- Opportunity to learn and grow in your healthcare knowledge
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced unit with other skilled health care workers
- Basic knowledge of nursing assistant duties and responsibilities with Medical Terminology Course preferred
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies and procedures. Orientation will be given to obtain desired entry-level competence in lieu of experience.