NURSING ASSISTANT IN TRAINING COURSE
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Nursing Per Diem
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Various; Some hours in-person and some online; Class starts February 10th, 2020.
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906864-49893
- Posted: January 28, 2020
Earn while you learn by becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant!
To become a Nursing Assistant in a long-term care facility, you are required to complete a state-approved education program and pass the Minnesota State exam. Once you complete the training and pass the state exam, we will present qualified applicants with a job offer. CentraCare will cover the cost of the exam, training, and pay you for your time while in the class.
Upcoming Class Schedule:
- Onboarding: Monday, February 10th 4:30PM-6PM
- Roughly 16 hours of computer modules to be completed after onboarding and before the first exam.
- 1st Exam: Friday, February 14th between 4PM and 7PM (allow 2 hours for the exam).
- Roughly 16 hours of computer modules to be completed after the 1st exam and before the 2nd exam.
- 2nd Exam: Wednesday, February 19th between 4PM and 7PM (allow 2 hours for the exam).
- Skills: Friday, February 21st 4PM-8PM / Saturday and Sunday, February 22nd and 23rd 8AM-2:30PM / Wednesday, February 26th 4pm-8PM / Friday, February 28th 4PM-8PM.
- Clinicals: Saturday and Sunday, February 29th and March 1st 6AM-2:30PM.
- State Exam: TBD
* Commitment to 1 year of employment at St. Benedict's Community.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired.
* Professional and courteous customer services skills.