This job posting is no longer active.
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- Monday - Saturday flexible days
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906899-49930
- Posted: February 11, 2020
The Activities Assistant assists with the development and delivery of an ongoing program of activities. The program focuses on meeting the interests and the physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each resident. Providing nursing assistant care as needed.
- High school graduate
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant Registry
- Proficient oral and written communication
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patients and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.