- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Pharmacy Admin Retail
- Temporary without benefits, Day/Evening
- 80 hrs/pp; 8a-4:30p, 9a-5:30p, 1:30p-10p
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201906998-50012
- Posted: January 2, 2020
*This is a temporary position that will work Full-time during the summer and can fill in on school breaks.
Under the supervision and direction of a licensed pharmacist, performs various clinical duties, these include, but are not limited to: medication reconciliation, preparing and/or verifying preparation of unit dose medications, preparing non-sterile compounded products, and assisting in inventory management. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers and others. Patients of all ages are served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Currently enrolled in an ACPE accredited Pharmacy program and has successfully completed the first professional year in a pharmacy program, or graduate of a Foreign Pharmacy Program
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed as a pharmacist-intern with the MN Board of Pharmacy
- Previous experience as a pharmacy technician/intern
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.