ACCESS MANAGEMENT ANALYST
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- I.S. Servers
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/two weeks, 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Information Services
- Career Band: B2 Business Professional 2
- Req #: 201906987-50003
- Posted: January 20, 2020
The Access Management Analyst will have the primary responsibility of facilitating requests for system access for all employees, physicians, contractors, vendors, students, affiliates, and external users. A key role of this position will be the design and process improvement of access administration processes and creating and maintaining up-to-date provisioning processes including on-boarding, off-boarding, role management, attestation, report generation and compliance processes. Supports and implements patient safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years related experience required.
- Previous experience in information technology, information security, Active Directory administration, and/or access management preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.