Program Director, Staffing Management
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- 8a-5p, Monday through Friday
- Career Band: B5 Business Professional 5
- Req #: 202001030-50097
- Posted: January 3, 2020
The Program Director, Staffing Management will lead the workforce practices, policies, and tools related to staffing and scheduling at CentraCare. The Program Director works collaboratively with patient care and non-patient care leaders throughout the system to ensure safe, quality patient care and quality support services are extended. So that the delivery of care is optimized across our integrated healthcare system, this leader will:
- Perform short and long term talent planning and management of clinical and support staffing and scheduling
- Oversee, coordinate and support the implementation and ongoing management of optimized staffing benchmarks
- Align organizational staffing expenditure requests with organizational budget and system strategies
- Develop staffing metrics and KPIs for the purpose of reporting, benchmarking and planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Management, Finance, or related field required.
- Three years of progressive healthcare leadership experience with broad operational responsibilities in healthcare required.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing, or related field is preferred.
- Experience with performance improvement and project management methodologies preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.