INSTRUCTOR ll NA
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Education & Training
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Casual hours will vary based on scheduled classes. Likely to be some evenings & wkends.
- Registered Nurses
- Req #: 202001014-50080
- Posted: June 29, 2020
Instructors effectively teach the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MNSCU) Nursing Assistant curriculum at various CentraCare Health locations. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Graduate from a nursing program required. Baccalaureate or Masters in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum two years of nursing experience, with at least one year of nursing experience in the provision of LTC facility services.
- Motivated to teach, facilitate learning, and ensure that students acquire the skills necessary for successful course completion; and view student assessment as a way to improve individual knowledge and skills.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Minnesota
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required.
- Complete the Instructor training for the Nursing Assistant curriculum provided by (MNSCU) Minneapolis Community and Technical College within three months of hire.
- Approved by the MN Nursing Assistant Registry prior to teaching the nursing assistant curriculum.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage required. CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.