This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Full-time, Day
- M-F, occasional weekends, limited call
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202001095-50156
- Posted: February 5, 2020
The surgical technologist is a member of the surgical team working with physicians, CRNAs, registered nurses, and other surgical personnel in delivering quality patient care and assuming appropriate responsibilities before, during, and after surgery.
When functioning in the scrub tech role, the surgical technologist is under the supervision of the registered nurse except when functioning under the direct supervision of the surgeon/Medical Staff Office approved providers (MSOA).
- Successful completion of an accredited Surgical Technologist Program required
- One-year experience as surgical technologist preferred
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.