HOME CARE RN
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Home Health
- Full-time, Evening
- 64 hrs/pp, M-F excluding Wednesdays, 12pm-8:30pm, 2 holidays a year, NO weekends!
- Minimum $31.00/hr
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202001109-50169
- Posted: January 13, 2020
Join CentraCare Health’s “Team Teal” as a Home Care RN where you will be serving people in your community and providing skilled care to patients in their home. You’ll be providing care to 5 to 6 patients per day so that you will be able to give each patient the attention and quality care they deserve in a supportive team environment. We provide an extensive orientation program as well as ongoing RN office support to you while out making home visits to patients.
- Providing skilled care in the home to prevent rehospitalization and improve compliance and accountability
- Use of technology in the field including telemonitoring, computer and iPhone
- Wound management
- Infusion therapy
- Managing of high acuity patients via thorough assessments
- Providing education and training to patients on their new diagnosis
The full-time Home Care RN will serve adult and elderly patients in the surrounding community. You’ll earn an hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement during your travel time. This position only includes working two holidays per year and NO weekends!
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
- Minimum of one year of RN experience in long-term care or an acute care setting preferred
- Current MN RN license required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
- Reliable transportation required
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and insurance liability coverage required
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.