RESPIRATORY THERAPIST- Lead Role Assignment
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 202001076-50138
- Posted: February 18, 2020
This will be "Lead role assignment" It is an addition to current role, not a seperate position on its own. Will include process integration, order supplies, work on policies and procedures, identify areas of need for education in the department, and be a conduit of information on upcoming things such as product
Administers respiratory care to : neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients including but not limited to: pulmonary hygiene, oxygen therapy, patient transport, ventilator management, special services and CPR in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations and District policies and procedures. Diagnostic studies may be administered with pediatric through geriatric patients.
- •Current license as a Respiratory Therapist with the Minnesota State Board of Medical Practice Respiratory Therapist Registry.
- Previous Respiratory Care experience preferred.
- Current BLS Certification prior to practicing independently post orientation.
- ACLS Certification prior to practicing independently post orientation.
- Basis computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements including Joint Commission standards.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.