This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Full-time, Day
- Mon-Fri 7:30a to 4:00p
- Career Band: O5 Operational Support 5
- Req #: 202001138-50198
- Posted: February 3, 2020
Now Hiring a Distribution Supervisor at the St. Cloud Hospital. The main focus of this role is to oversee the day to day responsibilities in the Mailroom and assist with the daily supervision in the Warehouse. The Distribution Supervisor it responsible for leading and accomplishing all activities regarding mailroom intake and output, while co-supervising the inventory management and replenishment of supply areas throughout the St. Cloud Hospital, CentraCare Clinic, and assists in the direction of the inventory management at all other CentraCare entities. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three to five years experience in a similar setting required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.