LAB ASSISTANT / PHLEBOTOMIST
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Lab Support Services
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- Part-time and Full-time Opportunities; Variable Shifts; e/o wknd, rotate holidays
- Minimum $14.59/hour
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 202001200-50256
- Posted: January 16, 2020
This position is being posted to obtain interest in working the Lab Assistant or Phlebotomist role within St. Cloud Hospital.
Anticipated openings to be ongoing and as needed. Applying to this position will allow you to be considered for our next and future openings.
Openings can include Part- and Full-time positions, please indicate your preference and all interest on your application.
Performs tasks that are necessary to support pre-testing and post-testing functions within CentraCare Laboratory Services (CCLS). Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Patients of all ages served.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and basic computer skills necessary.
- Transportation available for off campus laboratory related activities.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage, may be required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.