This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Bone & Joint Center
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 32-48 hrs/pp, 7am-3:30pm & 3pm-11:30pm, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $14.62/hr
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202001223-50277
- Posted: February 5, 2020
By joining the Bone and Joint Center at the St. Cloud Hospital as a Nursing Assistant, you’ll work with an award-winning team of professionals at one of Minnesota’s highest-volume joint replacement hospitals.
Our Nursing Assistants stay busy making a difference in the lives of patients and their families by assisting patients with activities of daily living including: hygiene, nutrition, activities, treatments and more all while providing excellent patient care!
Whether you want to make a career out of helping others as a Nursing Assistant, or you are a nursing student looking to gain valuable experience – this is the perfect role for you!
- 32-48 hrs/pp (every 2 weeks)
- Shifts include working days and evenings (7am-3:30pm and 3pm-11:30pm)
- Work every other weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) and rotating holidays
- Pay starts at $14.62/hr and increases from there depending on experience
- Earn shift differentials ranging from an additional $1.00-$1.15/hr
- Previous nursing assistant experience is great but we will also train the right individual!
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required (or we’ll help you get it during orientation)
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.