- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- CentraCare Connect
- Temporary part-time with benefits, Evening/Night
- Evening Hours; Every 3rd wknd
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202001229-50282
- Posted: February 19, 2020
If you’re a caring RN with a passion for helping others and you’re looking for a position with work/life balance AND flexibility – the Triage RN position is for you!
The Triage RN is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while fielding and triaging patient phone calls related to medical needs as well as evaluating and renewing prescription refill requests following the prescription renewal protocols. This requires conducting patient assessments and providing safe and effective telephone advice, care instructions, care management, care plans and directions for patients.
Once fully trained as a Triage RN (2-4 months), you’ll be able to work from home!
Triage RNs provide 24/7 coverage, but you will work specific shifts based on your availability. You may be hired for days, mids, evenings or nights and will need to be available to work during those shifts but can choose your availability and be flexible. You can pick your shift length as well – anything from 4-10 hours. This role is 40 hours every 2 weeks; evening and night hours.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current RN licensure in MN required
- Current BLS required
- BSN or MSN preferred
- Phone/clinical triage experience preferred
- Electronic Medical Record Experience preferred
- Previous knowledge of anticoagulation therapy standards and practice preferred
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.